The Golf Course & Facilities
Course Record: 64 — Set by Gary Player in 1964
Bristol Oaks offers a challenging and enjoyable golf course for all skill levels and open to the public. We feature four sets of tees, water coming into play on three holes, and mature tree lined fairways. Our practice facilities feature a grass lighted driving range, a large chipping area, and convenient putting green. Whether you visit us to play our beautiful course or to sharpen your game, Bristol Oaks truly offers the finest facilities while maintaining the Best Value in the area.
Here at Bristol Oaks Golf Club we focus on providing you with an incredible experience. In doing so we have over the years developed a set of guidelines and regulations to help keep you and yours happy at the golf course. What follows is a brief description of what we have enlisted here at Bristol Oaks. Thanks so much for playing our golf club!
- Collared shirt required. Jeans allowed.
- Play ready golf, keep pace with the group ahead of you, or allow faster players to play through. We want everyone to enjoy their round.
- All players must check in at the pro-shop.
- Replace divots on the course, repair ball marks on the greens, and rake all traps.
- All beverages must be purchased from the facility.
- USGA rules govern all play with the exception of local rules.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shirts must stay on. Shirts with collars required. No tank tops.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- Please keep carts on the paths where they are provided. Keep carts at least 30 feet from the greens.